It is a land located in a privileged area facing the sea, at a distance of 40 kilometers from Barcelona and 60 kilometers from Gerona, which makes this land with urban qualification, key 19 (tourist development), a great real estate investment where make a nice project.
This small population currently bases its economy on tourism, although large-capacity hotels are not overcrowded in it, but rather those dedicated to medium-high purchasing power family tourism.
In 1966 the first European Hotel-University School was founded in Sant Pol de Mar, which led to the current Sant Pol University School of Hospitality and Tourism (EUHT STPOL), and which currently has more than 200 international students and great prestige in the hotel sector. There you can study for an official university degree in International Hotel Management, as well as Gastronomy and cuisine. Some of Sant Pol’s former students already have their Michelin star, like Ramón Freixa.
The well-known Sant Pau restaurant was also located in Sant Pol de Mar, a great restaurant that also attracted many visitors to Sant Pol de Mar. Its owner Carmen Ruscalleda is the chef with the most Michelin stars in the world.
The land has the approved partial plan, with a buildable area of 8,915 m² above ground.
Impact of the buildable m² above ground: € 550
Possibility of acquiring it through the purchase of the owner company, whose main corporate purpose is the hotel operation, without activity so far, free of charges and audited.
Information on two ante-projects can be provided:
One for the option of Health Center (“Health Farm”) made by a “Study of architecture and urbanism”
- 110 double rooms at the senior suite level and 10 at the junior suite level.
- Recreational-therapeutic spa + beauty area and 16 cabinets, total 2,500 m²
- Hydraulic and thermal sustainability and efficiency criteria.
- 11,000 m² built, (including basements).
- Two restaurants for 200 people
- Sports area.
The other for the option of Hotel-Spa ***** GL, made by a high-level architect.
- Constructed area of 34,500 m² on 9 levels (including basements).
- Area for rooms 7,100 m².
- Area for Spa and gym 3,700 m².
- Area for restaurant and lounges 5,100 m².
- Area for parking 7,250 m².